Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lousy service at bao today

Went to bao today happily.but was greeted by unfriendly staff.when we sit down,they immediately split the table and didn't even bother about us.When we take order,a china young waitress was serving us impatiently,when we ask what drinks they have,she threw the menu back at us and asked us to see the drinks column.we finally order a pot of tea to share.I noticed the waitress was not very happy when I order a pot Of tea to share.but I quckly dismiss the thoughts thinking that it should be I overly sensitive and afterall I dont want to eat unhappily.when the waitress bring the pot of tea to us,she only bring along2tea cups. There are4 persons. Can't she see it? But, still, we treat it as nothing and eat happily again. The ultimate straw to my patience is they don't allow me to refill the teapot water for more than once!! If this is thier policy,then they should have stated it somewhere.Not only it is not stated,the waitress whom we called upon to refill our tea was about to refill the tea for us,but she was stopped by the china young waitress telling her not to refill for us.if this is really their policy,how can this first wait staff not know about it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment